The types of personal information we may collect about you may include:
- your name
- images of you
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, residential address and/or telephone number;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- your credit card details;
- your demographic information, such as zip code;
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through inquiry forms;
- details of services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behavior;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
Worthiness Academy is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services requested. When submitting a contact form, users have the option to consent to receiving Worthiness Academy communications. Users can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
By submitting a contact inquiry form, users consent to allowing Worthiness Academy to store and process personal information submitted to provide content requested.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about news and upcoming workshops and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you and
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with United States Data Protection privacy laws.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the US Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
Links to other websites
For any questions or notices, please contact Worthiness Academy Founder, Debra Laughlin, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +1(602) 799 – 8564.